"Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy."
"If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?"
softgranger: Once you get this, you have to say five nice things about yourself publicly, then send it to ten of your favorite followers. <3
Woah, cowgirl. Five nice things about ME? Okay..
1. I’m beautiful, no matter what size. Chub Love is more to love. Like Honey Boo Boo once said, “Beauty comes in all sizes and my size is CUTE”
2. I’m a self-taught artist. How cool is that? I should be proud (and I am!)
3. I’m about to start college and I graduated in the top 10 of my class. I’m a smart motherfucker and I’m going to make something of myself.
4. I’ve been hurt sooo much, but I still love so hard. I’m not afraid to love someone. That is amazing in and of itself. My heart is a trooper.
5. I am a wonderfully made masterpiece, flaws and all. I have the ability to change my world and myself at any moment if things aren’t going 100%. I have the ability to help others, which is the most rewarding thing anyone on this planet can do. I can do great things and I will, no matter who or what tells me I can’t.